- Youtube disappeared
- Why has my youtube channel disappeared - Best answers
- How to search youtube channel videos - Guide
- How to create youtube channel and upload videos - Guide
- How to feature a video on your youtube channel - Guide
- Best video game review youtube channels - Guide
- Youtube channel private videos - Guide
Because you haven't uploaded any videos to your channel, that's why the Videos tab isn't available. Here are the steps to upload a video on YouTube.
Make sure you're logged in to the right account - sometimes people make a mistake by selecting the wrong one. Simply click your profile icon and select Switch account.
If this is not your case, go to your YouTube channel and click Customize channel. Next in the channel customization page, select Layout.
Now, you can add new sections to display on your channel, such as your recents or popular videos. Once done, click Publish. If you currently have sections, try removing them, save and add them again.
Let me know how it goes.
Sorry to hear that. I suggest you check if:
- Your videos are private or unlisted.
- You don't have received a Content ID claim.
- Your videos don't have an age limitation.
- Your channel hasn't received a strike.
If nothing above applies to you, try uploading a new video. Check also if this issue only occurs with the YouTube website or app, then try visiting your channel without being logged in.