Messenger won't upload my contacts

alterego - May 5, 2023 at 11:03 AM
waqar111 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2023 - Jul 19, 2023 at 07:51 AM

hi,

messenger won't upload my contacts or do anything at all - it doesn't synchronize my contacts from SIM card (to see which of my friends are already at messenger). how do I fix it? i tried everything i could think of. thank you!

Android / Chrome 112.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

waqar111 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2023
Jul 19, 2023 at 07:51 AM

There are a few reasons why Messenger might not be uploading your contacts. Here are some things you can try:

• Check your internet connection: Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your phone or tablet is not blocking any pop-ups.
  • Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix problems with apps.
  • Clear the Messenger app's cache and data: This will delete any temporary files that may be causing problems. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Messenger > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
  • Update Messenger: Make sure that you have the latest version of Messenger installed. To do this, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for "Messenger."
  • Log out of Messenger and log back in: This can sometimes fix problems with account sync. To do this, go to Settings > Accounts > Facebook > Messenger > Log Out. Then, log back in to Messenger.