Easiest way to achieve selected message recepient
HelpiOS Posts 13528 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen June 7, 2023 - May 26, 2023 at 05:27 AM
- Easiest way to achieve selected message recepient
- Cmd message to another computer - Guide
- How to download voice message from messenger - Guide
- How to forward a whatsapp message - Guide
- How to pin message in messenger - Guide
- Instagram message request - Guide
May 26, 2023 at 05:27 AM
WhatsApp doesn't support such feature. However, there are two workarounds:
- Make a long press on a message sent by one of the staff members, then select the option to reply privately. For example, each members of the staff can post a message in the group like "I handle that service, send me a message if you need it".
- Another solution is to mention the staff members using the @ in a message. They'll be notified in their WhatsApp chat when someone mention them - and an option will be available to them to see all the messages that mention their names.
I know these workarounds aren't very practical, but that's the best thing I've found we can do with WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can look for another solution, like a support ticket system. It should suits your need better than the WhatsApp group.
Hope that helps.
May 25, 2023 at 06:34 AM
Try making a distinct group just for the staff personnel to accomplish your purpose of sending messages from residents to the 7 maintenance and office staff members solely using WhatsApp. This allows residents to choose the staff group when sending messages rather than the general group, which includes all residents.
Having a separate group for the staff allows you to make sure that only the 122 residents' message boxes are clogged with messages intended for the office and maintenance personnel.
I hope this answer serves your needs. Cheers!
May 25, 2023 at 08:02 PM
The maintenance and office staff cannot be members of 122 different groups
A simpler solution is preferred wherein the message is broadcasted to only 7 members out of 127 members