Changing contact name on WhatsApp

Lisa_2116 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 25, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 25, 2023 - May 25, 2023 at 01:37 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - May 25, 2023 at 06:35 AM

My husband has an android and me an iPhone, we recently got married. So he changed my contact to Wifey and I changed his contact name in my phone. I can no longer see his WhatsApp profile picture or when he was last on line. He can see my profile photo and when I am last on line with no problem  I have even done a full system update on my iPhone and it’s still the same. Does my husband need to do something on his phone. I am sure it was ok when we first changed it 

Related:

1 response

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
May 25, 2023 at 06:35 AM

Good day! There appears to be a straightforward solution to this problem. It's conceivable that changing the contact name on your phone had an impact on some settings in your WhatsApp because you use an iPhone while your spouse uses an Android. Ask your spouse to enter your chat session on WhatsApp and choose your name from the top to fix this. He can then click "View Contact" or a comparable option and decide whether to update or renew your contact information. Once he completes that, you ought to be able to view your WhatsApp profile photo and "last seen" status once more. Try that, and perhaps it will go well for both of you!