Pokémon FireRed download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Do you miss the good old days of the first Pokémon titles and their unique ambiance? Then, Pokémon FireRed, released in 2004, will delight you with the great remaster of the original Pokémon Red title initially released in 1996. Come discover Kanto with enhanced graphics and new gameplay features.
Your journey will take place in the world of Kanto, where you will have to help Professor Oak in his experiments and research. You will explore the world, and your objective will be to become the best Pokémon trainer. In addition, you will have to complete quests to help Professor Oak, defeat the eight gym leaders, and finally face the High Command.
- Become the very best: Your goal is to be the very best, like no one ever was, to catch them is your real test, and to train them is your cause. All the Pokémon from generation I are available. Some of the Pokémon from generations II can also be obtained directly, and you can also get access to all the Pokémon from generations II and III if you trade them from Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
- Explore the world: In addition to the original places, you can now get access to 9 more islands with their stylish atmosphere, rich fauna and flora, and unique histories you will discover through missions.
- Train your team: Training your Pokémon will make them earn experience and level up. Once they reach a given level, they will be able to learn more techniques and evolve into more powerful creatures.
- Catch’em: Use the right Poké Ball at the right moment if you want to expand your Pokémon army. Success will depend on factors such as the target's health and the type of Poké Ball used.
- Original Pokémon battle system: As usual, the classic 1v1 turn-based battle system is used so that you can challenge trainers and face wild Pokémon that live in the vast world.
- Face your opponents, meet new characters: Challenge the 8 gym leaders to collect all the badges, and face and defeat all the elite champions. You will also meet lots of different characters during your journey.
- Move tutors: Explore the world and all the different places to find move tutors as they will teach new attacks to your Pokémon to make them practically invincible.
Graphics and sound
Pokémon FireRed brings a notable improvement in graphic quality compared to the original Game Boy titles. The camera is still the third-person aerial perspective you have experienced before. Pokémon FireRed OST is also great and coherent with the whole game atmosphere.
Duration and game modes
Pokémon FireRed offers a classic solo adventure but also a multiplayer mode with up to 4 players (the steps to set up multiplayer will depend on the emulator you will use). The main story lasts approximately 30 hours but can last significantly longer if you take the time to explore the world and try to capture all the Pokémon.
What do the reviews say?
Pokémon Fire Red has been rated 81 out of 100 on Metacritic.
"While you may feel like you're in familiar territory if you've put in many hours on any of the previous games, the series always presents new challenges and addicting gameplay along the way." (Cinescape)
It has been rated PEGI 3, so it can be considered suitable for all audiences.
How to install and play Pokémon FireRed?
- Make sure you have installed a Game Boy Advance emulator compatible with your device, like VisualBoyAdvance-M for PC or My Boy! for Android.
- Then, download the Pokémon FireRed ROM file we provide you.
- Finally, launch your Game Boy Advance emulator, select the ROM file, and launch the game.
- Pokemon fire red rom
- Pokemon firered rom
- Pokemon fire red rom download
- Pokemon fire red mega stone cheat > Guide
- Pokemon xenoverse > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon unbound rom download > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon emerald rom > Download - Role playing
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide