Archived collab photo

Tamara2210 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2023 - Jun 18, 2023 at 06:40 PM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 05:18 AM

Hello!

I archived my collaborated photo on instagram and deleted my collaborator from my following list. Then I tried to get it back from the archive but it wasn't neither there, or in the deleted posts. We are friends on Instagram now, but the photo is still missing. Has anyone idea where can I find it?

Thank you.

Related:

1 response

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 05:18 AM

Hello there! If you archived an Instagram photo that was co-published with one or more individuals and then removed the collaborator from your following list, the photo may no longer be easily accessible. Archiving posts essentially hides them from view but should still be retrievable through archived posts section; if it cannot be located there then chances are it has been permanently deleted from existence.

Now that you are friends on Instagram with your collaborator, it may be worth reaching out and explaining the situation to them. They might still have access to a copy of the photo or can give more insight as to its destruction - plus they might just have removed it themselves; so having an open dialogue could shed some light into this scenario.

Hope everything can be resolved successfully and that the photo you worked together on can be recovered!