Whatsapp not syncing from PC app to Android app

robgul Posts 1 Registration date Friday July 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 7, 2023 - Jul 7, 2023 at 02:49 AM
waqar111 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2023 - Jul 18, 2023 at 04:01 AM

I run WA on a Motorola phone (latest WA version) and also the WA webapp on a PC (latest, new recently, version)

Messages arrive at both devices - BUT if I delete a message on one device it doesn't sync and delete on the other one - I'm sure it did before the "new" PC app a few weeks ago.  Can't find any obvious settings to adjust.  It's a real PITA having to double-delete.

Any ideas please?

Related:

1 response

waqar111 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday July 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2023
Jul 18, 2023 at 04:01 AM

You are experiencing an issue with message synchronization between WhatsApp on your Motorola phone and the WhatsApp web app on your PC. After updating the PC app, deleting a message on one device no longer syncs and deletes on the other. Here's what you can try:

1. Ensure stable internet connection on both devices.
  2. Update both WhatsApp applications to the latest versions.
  3. Restart devices and reconnect the web app.
  4. Check synchronization settings in WhatsApp on your phone.
  5. Clear cache and data on your phone (backup chats first).
  6. Contact WhatsApp support or consult the community forum for further assistance.