How to change Fubo location using VPN

Solved
confused - Updated on Jan 17, 2024 at 05:40 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 - Sep 14, 2023 at 04:58 PM

Hello,  I am new to all this.  I have watched hundreds of YouTube videos, but none that actually SHOW how this works.  I have Fubo for watching TV - works great here in Ohio, but I got a VPN (Surfshark) to watch Kansas City football.  This Sunday CBS is showing the KC game nationally, at 1:00, but only if you're in that section of the country.  I looked ahead on my Fubo guide and I am getting the Bengals game.  So - here's what I don't get - I go to Surfshark and choose a KC or St. Louis server, turn on Fubo, but still only see the Ohio selections.  Is it me?

Windows / Firefox 117.0

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Sep 14, 2023 at 04:58 PM

Hi,

I suggest you try changing your home network in your Fubo account while being connected to Surfshark. First, check if you're located in Kansas by Fubo by going to this page.

If you're detected to be in Kansas in "region_code", go to "My Account" and in "Home Network", select Set home > Set current network as home.

Wait a few minutes, then restart Fubo.

Once you want to go back to Ohio, repeat the above steps with the VPN off.

Hope this will work.

Good luck.