Posts2Registration dateSaturday July 18, 2009StatusMemberLast seenJuly 20, 2009
Jul 20, 2009 at 02:56 PM
Blocked Profile -
Jul 21, 2009 at 04:17 AM
I have built several computers before but this one has stressed me to no end.
This is an Intel Core2 Duo 3.06 GHz (other stats below) that starts, shuts off, and starts and shuts off.....HELP!
I've taken it apart to insure that the cpu is seated properly...not too much thermal paste, heatsink/fan sits perfectly and is snug. Changed and checked psu. What have I done wrong????
- GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L motherboard
- Intel Core2 Duo E7600 Wolfdale 3.06 GHz, FSB 1066MHz, L2 Cache 3MB, Core 45nm
- 8 GB G. Skill - DDR2 - 1066, PC 8500, 2GB x 4
- SPARKLE GeForce 9400 GT 512MB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card
- Maxtor DiamondMax 100 gb 7200 rpm
- WINDOWS XP SP3