Someone PLEASE help with Itunes

Closed
Ryan016 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2009 - Jul 23, 2009 at 01:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 24, 2009 at 02:12 AM
Hi,

I have a problem when trying to install iTunes on my laptop from what i have read up on, there seem to be alot of issues, but none the same as mine...so hear goes!

When trying to install iTunes 8, it gets right the way through the installation process but when it come to registering the product, an error pops up saying that their is an issue with the key and starts to 'roll back' the installation.
I give it a few seconds and it pops up again to try and install so i click 'allow' and iTunes installs...

when i go to open iTunes and connect my Ipod touch it does not connect (show up on iTunes for me to put music on) and advises i uninstall and re-install, i have tried doing this on several occasions and im going round in cercles.

I would REALLY appreciate any help you could ive on this matter because i asked the store i got the ipod from and they just say to contact apple.

Thanks in advance

Ryan

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 24, 2009 at 02:12 AM
hi,

try this link to download the iTunes and then install it again:

http://ccm.net/telecharger/telecharger 58 itunes

this should work.

but before installing this, uninstall the previous iTunes.