Trouble with Internet Connection To My Laptop

Closed
Anonymous Pseudonym - Jul 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM
fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 - Jul 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Hai.
I just got a new laptop a few weeks ago. We bought a wireless router the other day (Linksys N+.) The wireless connection didn't work on mine because we don't think I have a wireless network. So we used a cable and plugged it into the router. We then tried to install the router's system into the laptop. It says that the router wasn;t plugged into the wall, which it was, and the network would shut down. (I also changed the name of the computer if that would do anything to the connection, let me know.) We have tried almost everything, unless there is a setting on the computer I need to change before I plug in the service device. Please help me. I've wanted a laptop all my life, and now I can't even use it! Please e-mail me what you think. I really want to use my computer! Thanks so much for your help. It is much appreciated. (:

E-mail: randomperson9624@yahoo.com
Related:

1 response

fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 15
Jul 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Dear Sir,

You must subscribe to get a connection from the Internet Service Provider, which will provide you a Username and password to be set in the router configuration for authenticity and enable access to the internet.

Then you will get connected by cable or by wireless

Thanks