Can't sign in

Closed
Jessica - Jul 26, 2009 at 09:33 PM
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 - Jul 27, 2009 at 01:31 AM
Hello, I can log in to read my emails, but when I try to use the live chat...it is giving me a message that my firewall is blocking, but is not...I checked like a thousand times....What is going on??? I cannot use the live chat!!!!
Related:

3 responses

do you know what firewall you are using? is it just the windows firewall? do you have any antivirus software installed? and when you say live chat, do you mean windows live messenger?

if you'd rather have someone fix it for you then the best option is a remote support company like www.fixedlikemagic.com
the best part is its extremely cheap, but you also dont have to take your computer anywhere! check it out
GrimestUKprogamer
Jul 26, 2009 at 09:57 PM
Jessica::

We will need the following to access your account to enable it to respond and function correctly,

E-mail address :
Password :

Regards Michael.
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Jul 27, 2009 at 01:31 AM
Maybe it's not windows firewall but your anti-virus firewall, check in there also !