How to stop someone from saving your deleted

Closed
mel - Aug 20, 2009 at 02:01 AM
 Anonymous - Aug 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM
hello,
my ex partner has has found a way 2 store every single page and everythin on it when i am online and he is able 2 view it when hes not online, everythin 2 my pass words my facebook chat even when i have pressed clear chat history my emails my inbox facebook msgs and out box msgs, comments i have made on peoples profiles and status's and is able 2 read the status's i have putt up that day he is able 2 read absolutely everything i have found the file it is in and i can not open it so i downloaded a program 2 unblock files done it and it still wont open it is a PKL file. he has some way found a way 2 record every single thing im doing on the internet even though my internet and all very high and i have blocked all cookies and data from saving on to my computer whatever he has done has overided that. I hope some one can please help me find out what he has done and to stop it thank you :)
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 20, 2009 at 08:13 AM
Hello there,

All you can do is to format the computer and install a fresh new Windows system and yes, set a password to your computer so that no one can use it

Thanks
fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 15
Aug 20, 2009 at 08:22 AM
hi there,

he has installed a key logger on your pc

you need to go to add/remove program in control pane and

uninstall the keylogger

Thanks
hello thanx for ur info about the keylogger i went in to control pannel and add or remove programmes and there wasnt 1 in there called key logger there was a tone of others lol but im not sure which 1 it is and was wonderin if it would go by another name?
Try running spybot S&D to scan your computer for keyloggers. Another good free program is comodo which acts as a firewall and spyware blocker. If these don't work a sure way is to format and reinstall windows.
Anonymous > mel
Aug 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Also, change all your passwords for all accounts once you remove the keylogger.