- WIN XP DOESN'T RECOGNIZE 500GB USB HARD DISK
- 500gb sata hard disk is not detecting ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Can't see full USB Hard Disk ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Unable to access files in USB hard disk drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Windows xp does not recognize usb drive ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Win xp usb bootable software free download - Download
dude that sucks. i don't know how to resolve this, but what other computers did you use it with before this happened... consider if they had a virus or something of that sort, then go out and by a cheap 1g thumbdrive from wallmart and test it on that computer, then see if it works on your computer. if it doesn't then make the other computer's owner buy you another harddisk, i know it won't make up for the lost data, and if theres nothing wrong i'm sorry. worst case scenario tho, you didn't plug it into someone elses computer.