- Broken screen fn f4 wont work
- Laptop broken screen external monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- How do i connect my laptop to an external monitor with a broken screen? - Forum - Monitor
- How to factory reset samsung s8 with broken screen - Guide
- Broken screen help ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Fn+f4 not working ✓ - Forum - Laptop
If you screen works in safe mode - then you do not have a hardware problem. It's software based. if you tried changing the screen resolution and that didn't fix the problem. then the next thing to try is the Video chip drivers. Go into device manager and roll back the drivers for the video adapter. You might have installed the wrong video drivers.