Pc not loading windows Help

Closed
apolline123 Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday July 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Aug 4, 2008 at 09:07 AM
Doryabel Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008 - Oct 3, 2008 at 05:54 AM
Hello all,

I am not able to access my computer Os.

Each time I am trying to boot my computer gets blocked when the screens shows windows Loading.

I have been trying more that 10 times and have been waiting for more that 20 minutes.. wihout any result ?

Even safe mode is not working and worst Ive got some important work to finish.

What can be happening to my computer...??

Please help
Related:

4 responses

Dear Dory

Be clear on your question i don't know what your talking about your like a baby who doesn't know how to talk.
see d BIOS settings and check d preority order 1 st booting device should be cd rom
I have a pc that is not loading i check the boot settings which is giood. IT stops after he loads the information about the motherboard and it stops after with that small white line.

ANy other suggestion what would it be.

Thanks Dory
Doryabel Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008
Oct 3, 2008 at 05:54 AM
When i switch on the pc it stops loading with a black screen after loading up the motherboard detials

what can it be