Recovery Disk to fix activation poblem

Closed
Jaded - Aug 4, 2008 at 03:54 PM
 REz - Feb 16, 2009 at 01:43 AM
Hello,

I installed the Vista Business, however, I could not activate it. I would like to ask if I could use the recovery disk to go back to the original state of my laptop (pre-installed Windows Vista Home Premium) after I have formatted my laptop and installed Windows Vista Business.
Related:

2 responses

golla1234 Posts 12 Registration date Monday August 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2008 4
Aug 5, 2008 at 06:34 AM
hello jaded,

yes of course you can do it but be sure to use the first recovery disk and also to set the boot sequence in your bios to dvd rom as the first boot sequence.

hope that this will help you

thank you
hii i just wanted to know if u could help
basically i statred a revoery program like 4weeks ago and i use reocvery disk 1 but disk to had an error on it . from then my documents had already been deleted as i wanted 2 restore my laptop to its original state . now that it has dleteted everything windows can not start up anymore it just says this
windows could not start beacuse the following file is missing

<windows root>\system32\hal.dll.please re-install a copy of the above file

ive truid al the F keys but nothing seems to be happening

can u help???
preciso de um recovery de drivers no PC
Well, anybody that can help us. I had a Toshiba laptop too. First it was not functioning well so i decited to use the recovery disk. After i fully recover the system, I mean run a full recovery. It apear on the screen saying an error. So, i repeat runing the recovery system for a couple of hours. Then i stop and i deleted every single things in the hard drive.
Okay, then i run the second try on the recovery disk. Its seems runing well on the first disk and then have way done on the second disk. The problem is right now?? I cannot use it anymore. Every time i try to turn it on. It appears on the screen saying that BOOTMNG OR BOOT MANAGER IS MISSING... CAN ANY ONE OR PROFFESSIONALS OUT THERE CAN HELP ME AND THE OTHERS PLEASE. THANK YOU