No display

Closed
RJ - Oct 30, 2009 at 09:39 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 31, 2009 at 02:04 AM
Hello,

I have a Lenovo 3000 G530 laptop. It had Windows Vista Home Basic, i just upgraded on a clean format install to Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Its got 2GB RAM and 250 GB HDD. Intel Chip Pentium Dual-Core Inside T3200 2GHz.

Now heres the issue. I downloaded the drivers after OS install from the manufacturers website and Intel. As soon as Windows start just before the windows logo is supposed to show up it goes blank 'No display' issue. Then i get into safe mode and disable the Mobile Intel 4 series chipset driver and get it onto Standard VGA adapter. Then when i restart it works. However it would give me a BSOD after a while when i play online games and the video flickers and it doesnt have aero too in standard vga. So please help and lemme know if you need any more info before we can resolve this issue. Another thing, the device manager also shows video driver, unknown device and base system device exclamations under other devices.

Lemme know if anyone of you guys can remote into my laptop and resolve this for me.

Thanks
RJ

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 31, 2009 at 02:04 AM
Dear RJ,

Please check out if the driver you have downloaded is the right one and also consider

updating it. Nevertheless check out the graphic card's compatibility too.

Thanks.