Ipod not working.

Closed
mema - 16 Nov 2009 à 14:29
badboy_nexus Posts 16 Registration date Monday 16 November 2009 Status Member Last seen 23 December 2009 - 17 Nov 2009 à 10:14
Hello,
I went to plus my ipod in. I have the nano 4th generation. And it wont charge.. while it is plugged in the apple in the middle of the screen blinks, but it wont charge. I'll have it for a year in december.. what do i do?!

1 response

badboy_nexus Posts 16 Registration date Monday 16 November 2009 Status Member Last seen 23 December 2009 3
17 Nov 2009 à 10:14
Hi,
I suggest you try putting it on hold,then off again,then holding the middle button and play button until the apple logo shows.For a more detailed explanation follow this link to the apple site.

https://support.apple.com/ipod

Follow the steps there and hopefully it will solve your problem

Thanks