No monitor display

Closed
encountered.you Posts 7 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2008 - Sep 2, 2008 at 09:15 AM
 Gordhan - Jul 8, 2010 at 01:37 PM
Hi there when I switch on my computer this morning it only shows me no display settings and I cannot get anything. I have tried to replace the graphics card but still nothing and I really don't know what must I do can anyone help me please?

5 responses

My cpu GA 667 unit woks fine but no display monitor when you start. What causes the problem? Everything works good, i cleaned the Ram, processor, the fan, and disconnect the monitor and connect stiill no display. The VGA is built in the cpu mother board. Can these be fix or repair? Send me Reply ASAP Today. Thank's in advance.
vinnydman Posts 8 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 5
Sep 2, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Are you sure that is your graphics card which is doing this error? Have you also checked if it isn't your monitor which is doing this error? I need some more information in order to reply to your question but nevertheless i will tell you something the error may be from your monitor and as well from your motherboard so have an it technician check it.
Hello,
For me the same
PC custom whitebox about 2 years old windows xp pro. Pentium D 1 gb ram, 256 mb of VGA, LCD 17"monitor, Suddenly started switch on on the screen not display nothing. I can't entered via bios or take safe mode. I has been checked all of hardware or powerwire plugged installed properly also changed new VGA but stilled dark screen about monitor or ram I thought nothing wong I tested with other cpu . sorry my English not well. please everyone help .
mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Sep 9, 2008 at 07:08 AM
hi iencountered.you,
have u tried to to check the cables first????or if it is not this it is the graphic card which is doing wrong dear

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Open your windows on some other monitor, right click on desktop, properties, settings, advanced, monitor, reduce screen refresh rate to 60Hz or lower. Now you are done.