Laptop wont turn on after an instant shutdown

Closed
Max - Sep 2, 2008 at 09:08 PM
 Xavier Brown - Jan 16, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Hello,
I have an issue with my windows after record a show on T.V or during it i should say it instantly shutdown with a error message, that i didn't have time to read. and the power is in the laptop everything pluged, trying to turn it on but it wont start. it flashs a orange light at the battery low area. But also it could be due out of memory in the laptop?

Cause its been 3 days i left the RAM to flush out and everything its all good but still wont start. I hope i gave informtion for help.
Related:

2 responses

how to i turn on the charger piece beacuse i atually turned it off when i made a mistake pressing f3 how do i turn it on
nissanstuffs Posts 20 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2009 9
Sep 3, 2008 at 04:51 AM
hey there,

just wanted to tell you taht if you are trying to record some movies on your computer you should have a good configuration on your computer if you have a 2gigs memory and a good hard disk space then this will suite you but at least a 1gig would suite you the most also hard disk space must be taken into consideration.

hope this helps you