Help abt dns and free web hosting

Closed
hemant_boss Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2009 - Dec 19, 2009 at 09:41 PM
jocoolguy Posts 6 Registration date Friday May 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2010 - Jan 19, 2010 at 04:38 AM
Hello frends,
m 4m india n new to hosting. ok i m start teling my prob. i was register a free domain at dot.tk. they give me a free .tk domain. than i was sign up at freedns.ws for free dns management. they give me 2 name server to point my domain at freedns.ws. ok now i want host my site free so m sign up at sqweebs.com with my .tk domain. now my prob. start they also give 2 name server n i realy dnt know what to do n whr give sqweebs name server n whr freedns name server. hope u underrtand my problem. sory my bad english. n 1 more thing i m doing all these things on my nokia mobile 7210 n opera mini 5.
Related:

2 responses

HostBlueCow Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2009
Dec 20, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Hey hemant_boss,

You will name to point your .tk domain to freedns. After which, you will require to edit the dns zone of your domain, creating CNAME record eg. domain.tk pointing to the server IP. In additional, you will also require to add NS records, for your domain to point to the nameservers of the sqweebs.com.
jocoolguy Posts 6 Registration date Friday May 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2010
Jan 19, 2010 at 04:38 AM
Free web hosting is a good service many people wants the service..I also hosted my Domain in here https://www.tucktail.com/ at free of cost..In there i register the Website Domain name at low cost.