Wireless connection

Closed
trac - Sep 3, 2008 at 09:05 PM
prisonbreak.me Posts 19 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 1, 2009 - Sep 4, 2008 at 07:59 AM
Hello,
We have wireless internet through our local cable company and have 2 computers, one computer in the shop that is detached from the house that is hooked up with the cable moden and the linksys router. Then we have a computer in our house that is wireless with a netgear adapter. I am constantly loosing a connection in the house most of the time is have very low signal. I have spent countless hours on the phone with either the cable company, linksys, netgear. I am not sure wheter to get another router for in the house if that would solve the problem or not. Please help I am so frustrated!!!
Thanks
Trac

1 response

prisonbreak.me Posts 19 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 1, 2009 2
Sep 4, 2008 at 07:59 AM
but my friend if youre using a wireless connection which is far apart it is totally normal that you will sometimes lose your connection since the range is too high

try a wifi adapter with a greater range and also not too many obstacles in the pathway