Have u heard about about the new window 7????

Closed
Blocked Profile - Sep 12, 2008 at 08:10 AM
 TedM - Jan 26, 2009 at 05:27 PM
Hello,
i have heard about the new window 7?????????
Related:

4 responses

Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday September 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 3
Sep 12, 2008 at 09:37 AM
Hi...

No i did not..

And i am not switching windows ever again. I am on Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
Twice as fast as Vista with Service Pack One.
Eh, that really depends on what kind of computer you have. In Vista if you have the know-how you can disable everything that makes it stupid (the constant "would you like to run this?" and then "are you SURE?"). I'm on Vista Ultimate, with a quad-core, 4 gigs of RAM and an EVGA 8800 graphics card. I have two hard drives, both 500 gigs and on the other one I still have XP Pro SP3, and whenever I switch between the two, Vista runs just as fast as XP, and it looks nicer, and games that support DX 10 look very noticeably better on Vista than they do on XP. Although over the weekend, because I really no longer turn on XP, I'm putting RedHat Linux on the XP drive to help with my schoolwork.

As for the "window 7" I think he's referring to Internet Explorer 7, which he doesn't really need because it says he's running Firefox 3.0 already.

Internet Explorer 7 is a much safer version of Internet Explorer, providing anti-phishing and other modern browser capabilities, including tabs and a download manager. If you don't have it I'd suggest getting it just because it's easier to do stuff on Microsoft websites with IE 7 than it is to do it with IE addons in Firefox.
I didn't want to double post, but I wanted to point out that I wasn't really meaning to bash you there, I was just pointing out that if you have a good enough computer Vista runs just as well as XP. However I agree with you that XP is much faster if you have a single-core computer that has 1 gb of RAM or less. You REALLY need at least 2 gb of RAM to run Vista normally, they say 2 gb is recommended, but everyone I know, including myself, would say you need at least 3.
Noobs. He's talking about Windows 7. It was common knowledge even in September...

I'm running it now. It's much better than Windows XP or Vista. It's just cool.

Like Obama.

Sincerely,
TedM
Xmaniac Posts 32 Registration date Tuesday September 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 3
Sep 13, 2008 at 01:31 AM
Well...

My computer specs:

Intel dual-core 1.8 Ghz

Inno 3D 9800GT Overclocked version.

Asus P5N - Deluxe Motherboard

2 Gig Ddr 2 800Mhz

160 Gig Samsung Harddrive

Thats more than enough for Vista...

Test have shown that Windows XP gets a 10% boost with service pack 3. Yeah, I also hoped the release of SP1 for Vista would clear up some problems,but it did not..and it definatly did not give a perfomance boost! Windows XP is a much more stable operating system than Vista.. XP will never die because of Vista!! Never!! Vista is still far from what it should be.

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE VISTA IS DIRECT X 10!!!!!!