No sound in Flash

Solved/Closed
DLPrinter - Jan 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM
 Thankgod - Sep 19, 2010 at 05:22 AM
Hello

The video of Flash is apparently working because I can see YouTube vids but cannot hear. No audio.

Speakers are working because I can hear music fine on my Realplayer. Any thoughts, advice , or remedies is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
Related:

3 responses

Hold the front page ...In realtek audio manager if you have the Environment set to none the new flash player does not work... you need to pick an option like room and giddy up it works...
Blocked Profile
Jan 14, 2010 at 05:35 AM
Hi there,

Double click on sound icon on taskbar and unmute wav sound on mixer or raise its level to get sound from browser.

Thanks
Thx for the reply deepbreathe. Problem is I cannot find the volume control in the Taskbar at all.

And when I try to turn the volume up in Sounds and Audio Devices in myy Control Panel I cant because its states that there is No Audio Device. Option at the bottom are Ok , Cancel, and Apply but the Apply button is dead.??

The audio stopped working about a month ago but I did not make any major software changes to the machine other than switching to FireFox after IE started crashing too much??

Any other ideas deepbreathe?

Mark
That worked great, thanks. What a stupid thing to do to Win7 and add an application mute to the mixer. I never would have looked there. MS never fails to amaze with their stupidity.
OMG IT WORKS!!! I just wanna say thanks. Wasted 6 hrs of my time reinstalling every single thing but nothing works. Today just 5 minutes of searchin for the answer and it works! THANKS!!!