- Ipod 4th gen photo 30g
- White screen of death on iPod Touch 4th gen ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- IPod Nano 4th Gen problem ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- IPod 6th Gen won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- 4th Gen Nano Frozen ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- My ipod (5th gen) won't turn on!!! ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
Sorry kyle but what the hell are you talking about, i think you are messed up, what do you expect the ipod to do when you hold the switch "on" ?
ok so when the hold switch is on meaning that the ipod shoould be locked is the only time that it turns on or does anything. this means that when the hold is turned to off or not locked then ipod shuts off and nothing happens. what im getting at that is messed up here is that you cannot use the ipod or turn it on or use it oir do anything with it until the hold switch is engaged meaneing it is locked. does that make sense?