- Why is my computer screen darker than usual
- My monitor is darker than usual - Best answers
- Monitor is darker than usual - Best answers
- Lg tv bottom half screen darker - How-To - Hardware
- Facebook white screen ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Acer laptop blue light on but screen is black - Forum - Laptop
- Black screen after windows logo - How-To - Monitor
- Word full screen - How-To - Word
To fix go into the nvidia control panel, display, adjust desktop colour settings, and up in the right hand top corner of htat screen you'll find some text that says restore defaults. click that then apply and all should be fixed.
By the way, if you do not have NVIDIA like me, you can just open up CCC and go to "Advanced" Next, press colour and then press Re-activate ATI colour controls. Then press aply and quit, your problem should be solved, again, like mine!!!