Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

Solved/Closed
Rangie - Sep 26, 2008 at 05:10 AM
 Sridhar L - Feb 18, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Hello, everyone

i have a problem with my excel
while I start this program then open the file in MS Excel. Excel pops a message saying "MS Office Excel has encountered a problem and need to close" and it gives me an option to "Recover my work and restart MS Office Excel". I select the option and then MS Excel does a document recovery and I am able to view my data.
i tried to reinstall ...but ...it didn't solved this problem
How can I do?

Thank you very much
rangie
Related:

7 replies

Go to Run, type regedit and click OK. After that navigate through: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 and after that set the LoadBehaviour value to 3. This worked for me.
for me worked the oposite of this, I have had value of 3 there, I set it to 1 and its ok now. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\Bt­OfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration
Te?ekkürler, denedim ve sorunum çözüldü.
Great solution... Worked for me too.. best wishes and thanks
I deleted excel folder and It's OK.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\
Thankx . it's work for me too.
All or part of the file should have been saved as a temp file in the same directory. The file name usu. starts with a "0". Open the directory and sort by date and it should be the 1st one.
sorry that I didn't gave you a detail....the operation system of my notebook is Microsoft Windows XP 2002 service pack 3, and using Microsoft Office 2003

thank you
rangie
Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

how solve this proble?
Abza > Stepas
Jun 24, 2009 at 03:24 AM
Pleae send me the solution on this problem
mehdi arasteh > Stepas
Dec 14, 2009 at 05:57 AM
hello. please help me a bout problem message Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel
what operating system are you running on as vista has alot of compatability issues if not that il see if I can find the answer

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
EXCEL2007Solver
Dec 15, 2008 at 09:52 AM
Regarding Microsoft Proposed Solution to solve this problem you need to install "Microsoft multi -language Pack" to solve it.

http://www.scribd.com/people/view/4661542-downloadsoft702555

Goodluck
i deleted my excel sheet data and make new data
how I get that deleted items
rizvisa1
Registration date
Thursday January 28, 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
May 5, 2022
Jul 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
achu, what this has to do with the tread. Any ways, if you have saved the file already, too late to do any thing.
Mine already set at 3, but prob persisted.
Later, after renaming the BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 folder as BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1_old it's worked for me.

Hope you can also delete that folder as well.

The issue is caused by some kind of office add-in, and most probably is the Bluetooth add-in for MS Excel.

Thank you guys...
L. Sridhar