Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel [Solved/Closed]

Rangie - Sep 26, 2008 at 05:10 AM - Latest reply:  Sridhar L
- Feb 18, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Hello, everyone

i have a problem with my excel
while I start this program then open the file in MS Excel. Excel pops a message saying "MS Office Excel has encountered a problem and need to close" and it gives me an option to "Recover my work and restart MS Office Excel". I select the option and then MS Excel does a document recovery and I am able to view my data.
i tried to reinstall ...but ...it didn't solved this problem
How can I do?

Thank you very much
rangie
See more 

21 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Go to Run, type regedit and click OK. After that navigate through: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 and after that set the LoadBehaviour value to 3. This worked for me.

Thank you, spassky 36

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1703 users this month

when I work on microsoft excel,then after 10 minuits it is automatically closed.i can not work properly.plz give me suggetion.
rizvisa1 4481 Posts Thursday January 28, 2010Registration dateContributorStatus January 6, 2016 Last seen - Jul 13, 2010 at 07:30 AM
Asad. does it crashes or just closes and saves the file. ?
Mine already set at 3, but prob persisted when open few sheets, sometimes even only 1 sheet, any suggestion?
Mine already set at 3, but prob persisted.
Later, after renaming the BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 folder as BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1_old it's worked for me.

Hope you can also delete that folder as well.

The issue is caused by some kind of office add-in, and most probably is the Bluetooth add-in for MS Excel.

Thank you guys...
L. Sridhar
Thank you
All or part of the file should have been saved as a temp file in the same directory. The file name usu. starts with a "0". Open the directory and sort by date and it should be the 1st one.
Thank you
sorry that I didn't gave you a detail....the operation system of my notebook is Microsoft Windows XP 2002 service pack 3, and using Microsoft Office 2003

thank you
rangie
Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel

how solve this proble?
Pleae send me the solution on this problem
mehdi arasteh > Stepas - Dec 14, 2009 at 05:57 AM
hello. please help me a bout problem message Recovery my work and restart microsoft excel
David Gibson - Sep 26, 2008 at 05:13 AM
Thank you
what operating system are you running on as vista has alot of compatability issues if not that il see if I can find the answer
EXCEL2007Solver - Dec 15, 2008 at 09:52 AM
Thank you
Regarding Microsoft Proposed Solution to solve this problem you need to install "Microsoft multi -language Pack" to solve it.

http://www.scribd.com/people/view/4661542-downloadsoft702555

Goodluck
Thank you
i deleted my excel sheet data and make new data
how I get that deleted items
rizvisa1 4481 Posts Thursday January 28, 2010Registration dateContributorStatus January 6, 2016 Last seen - Jul 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
achu, what this has to do with the tread. Any ways, if you have saved the file already, too late to do any thing.
Thank you
Mine already set at 3, but prob persisted.
Later, after renaming the BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1 folder as BtOfficeAddin.BtOfficeIntegration.1_old it's worked for me.

Hope you can also delete that folder as well.

The issue is caused by some kind of office add-in, and most probably is the Bluetooth add-in for MS Excel.

Thank you guys...
L. Sridhar