- Windows Vista File Backup Issues
- Windows vista connected to internet but cannot browse ✓ - Forum - Network
- Toshiba satellite factory reset windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Windows vista hidden admin account - How-To - Windows Vista
- How to reset windows vista home premium - How-To - Laptop computer
- Internet shows connected but can't browse ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
Ok I fixed the issue myself but incase anyone ever gets the same issue I'm going to post how i fixed it. Once everything is set, go to each folder containing the most valuable info you need go to the properties then go to security and change the permissions so all users have FULL permission then go to reaccess the folders and all music, photos and documents will be accessible.