Serious Sound issues

Closed
Crystal - Oct 3, 2008 at 04:03 PM
kaansss Posts 3 Registration date Friday October 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008 - Oct 3, 2008 at 07:07 PM
Hello,

My sound is stuttering and has static in it. All the hardware is up to date, all of it is working properly, according to device manager, I've tried system restore, I've tried disk cleanup (in case the system was just running slow), I've defragmented and deleted unused programs. I've done pc diagnostics with Toshiba, Windows, and a few independent websites. Whenever there is a video trying to play or anything that makes sound, my computer runs a little slower, sometimes freezing up.

I just went to sleep one night with my computer doing just fine. I had been listening to music, I watched a movie on it, everything was working perfectly. Then I woke up the next morning with completely distorted, stuttery, static-filled sound.

If anyone can help me, please, I'll take anything. I'm kind of computer-dumb, though, when it comes to the technical talk.
Related:

1 response

kaansss Posts 3 Registration date Friday October 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2008 1
Oct 3, 2008 at 07:07 PM
hello i hope i will help you ,especially my english not good i hope understand ,if you use notebook computer then look computer model its wrote comp back,look model after check toshiba.com there go downloands or write search page your computer model or search your computer model in the google you will see there about audio card download it but take care i hope i helped you some