Weird sound when I change my volume

Closed
Benstan - 8 Mar 2010 à 14:18
yahootips Posts 3 Registration date Monday 8 March 2010 Status Member Last seen 8 March 2010 - 8 Mar 2010 à 14:22
Hello,

Everytime I slightly change the volume in the task bar, a very loud beep occurs. I have tried everything to understand why it is making such noise but have not arrived to any conclusions. The strange thing is, it does not matter how quiet or loud I change the volume to, the beep always is the same volume (a very loud beep).
Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks,

Ben
Related:

1 response

yahootips Posts 3 Registration date Monday 8 March 2010 Status Member Last seen 8 March 2010
8 Mar 2010 à 14:22
just check mute system sound willnot gonna come again. for moer tips on windows go to http://yahootips.com