Hard disk drive problem

Closed
Deepak - Oct 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM
 YOGESH - Sep 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Hello,
i am having problem while opening hard disk drive by double clicking, when i am clicking on drive it's appear open with or choose any application to open it. i have visited the forum and got the solution but it does not work.
solution was...
go to registry edit- and find ctrl+F & write "mountpoints2" then delete this file.......again continuing with same until all the files will deleted. i done with the procedure but when i reboot my system, again i have face the same problem again. please guide me the about the problem and solutions.
Thank you
Deepak...
Related:

6 responses

just downld a file viz "Remove VBSPica.naa" from net...copy it in respective drive...doubble click it...then reboot....n problem solve...hey dude it always works...try it...
dear guy

tell me how to install that file viz "Remove VBSPica.naa" for window xp and tell me the easyist way
Hi,

I have jetflash 4 GB USB Drive. I wanted two partition on this USB, so i have downloaded mFORMAT Utility from jetflash & I have saved this software on my Pen Drive.

I tried partioning from this software, i created two partition ( 3 GB & 1 GB ). both partition are succesfully created, but now i can access not 3 gb partition & another 1 GB partition is not accessible.

If i go to my computer, it shows 2 partition ( H: for 1 GB & I: for 3 GB), when i click on h: it shows error, please insert drive to h: but I: 3Gb is accessible.

I also tried from My computer/Disk Management/Storage, but it only shows I: as readable

If i click on H: in Disk Management it shows Disk is not readable.

I have also tried partition Magic & HDD Low Level Formating tool, but it doesn't worked for me.

can anyone help me to solve this error. please mail me - sunilyadav1979@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Sunil Yadav
Sorry Guys,

typing error. i can access only 3 gb, another 1 gb is not readable.

thanks
Sandeep Posts 87 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2012 47
Oct 11, 2008 at 05:39 AM
Hey dude u r havin VIRUS...so just install any antivirus in ur system & uldate 2....
otherwise just open by Internet explorer...as u r sayin dat it asks 2 open from selected programs...
it worked in my case....i hope avira anti V will work !!!
Hi i have the same problem from time to time. Sometimes Xp dont open hard disk and need to browse to windows folder and select explorer to browse through my HDD. If I close the window i have to select again explorer cause I cant mark the option "always use that program". Sometimes it works flawless. I have antivirus and firewall installed(always did) Antivir and Comodo (had avg earlier but changed it to antivir). Recently I had some problems with viruses but not something terrible. I believe it has to do with some configuration files or smt like that cause sometimes I browse without problems...
This not the solution, ? please find it again thanks for your help

As i knew you have to copy stringer latest updated file. run the file is Safe mode on the PC affected.

CHECK and reply

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello,
i am having problem while opening hard disk drive by double clicking, when i am clicking on drive it's appear open with or choose any application to open it. i have visited the forum and got the solution but it does not work.
solution was...
go to registry edit- and find ctrl+F & write "mountpoints2" then delete this file.......again continuing with same until all the files will deleted. i done with the procedure but when i reboot my system, again i have face the same problem again. please guide me the about the problem and solutions.
Thank you
DEAR GUYS,
THEY QUESTION SEND BY ME NOW BECAUSE BY MISTAKEN ME NOW I AM DELATED ALL OPERA MINI RELATED LINKS AND BACK UP FILES DELATED IN C DRIVE FOR FOR THE FOLDER OF PROGRAM FILES AND REMOVED FOR HARDDISK SECTION BUT IN THAT TIME I AM DOWN LOAD THIS SOFTWARE OPERA MINI DOWNLOAD THEN AFTER DOWNLOADING ONE STEP IS ASKING FOR LAST THEY NOT DOWNLOAD BEACAUSE OF REMOVAL OF BACK UP FILES SO PLS SEND ME A CONCLUSION AND WHAT THE PROCESS TO DOWNLOAD THESE FILES SO TELL ME ON URGENT BASIS

REGARDS
YOGESH