Mouse problem in laptop

Closed
Punita - Oct 11, 2008 at 12:08 AM
 550127 - Oct 14, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Hello,

i have laptop . n i have a computer like big moniter without CPU N speker n key board like laptop n there's no mouse. i mean to say ke leptop me mouse pad aata he usi type ka he but usme right click nahi hoti. so i have to face many problems without right click so how can i use right click.n from where? pls tell me becouse i want to use my computer. n waiting for your reply pls reply me .
Related:

5 responses

There is a virus out there that will take out your laptop pad and even installing a seperate usb mouse will not work....I had to finally reload windows to get it to work and then clean the virus ...it got past macafee
Hi
I think I got the virus I can't use my mouse
What should I do?
Thanx
I was wondering if a HP wireless mouse will work on my Toshiba Laptop Please contact me want to use mouse if it will work
i cant really understand what you say but if your having problems with your touchpad mouse on your laptop you probably disabled it

try this link out it helped me alot, yu have probably just disabled your mouse pad

https://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/laptop-touchpad-not-working

just scroll down and it will give you the instructions x
may i just say thank you natalie! i had that same problem.. and i was having a hard time!.. all u have to do is press Fn together with f8!.. gosh!!!
thank uuuu so much natalie my new acer labtop was drivin me effin crazy and it freezes so i thought thats why the mouse wasnt workin but i did disable it i dont know how but thank u so much for ur advise,i was sweatin bulletts with fustration
amber > mew mew
Aug 12, 2009 at 02:47 AM
huh? that dont work
amber > mew mew
Aug 12, 2009 at 02:53 AM
lmao jk i didnt kno there was a button called "fn" hahha
hey amber don't say like this if its not works.so its ok no problem but u can't sau anyone like this.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 11, 2008 at 12:20 AM
Get a USB mouse that should fix your problems.
wel thank u for that because i just got a laptop and i really dont fill like tacking it back thank for that i really need the envice

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Rocket Hatcher
Nov 28, 2008 at 06:27 PM
you are no help what so ever!!!!!!!
what u want to say?