No beeps, no start up

Closed
outofherdepth - Oct 23, 2008 at 06:31 AM
 Vivi - Jan 18, 2009 at 04:17 AM
Hello, please help. I have a fujitsu siemens pc running vista home edition and it won't start up. A few eeks ago it started to freeze after been turned on for approx 5 mins. Now it won't do anything. When you press the power switch the lights light up on the tower and the fans start to whir, but the screen says no signal, no lights on the keyboard and the pc no longer 'beeps' at the start. I have tried to press every key lol to try and get it onto the start up menu but to no avail, I have checked and double checked all connections are okay...do I need a new harddrive?

3 responses

Hi guys, I have the same problem, I think. It won't start up: first I see the Fujitsu start up page with options: Help, F this and that and then I see just black screen.

I found the way around though through F12 which brings me to some re-boot menu.
hi, can i ask if you found a solution to your problem because i an having the same problem out here in vancouver...and tips on what they told you was your problem?
You issue is most likely Mother Board. Having the same issue here. Been through everything else with no luck. Haven't replaced the MB YET, but am almost certain that is the issue.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 23, 2008 at 01:05 PM
You may need a new motherboard or power supply. Take it to a repair shop and get an estimate