Need to create DNS & Hosting Server

Closed
Javed - Apr 19, 2010 at 01:37 PM
 miruthanka - May 6, 2010 at 02:57 PM
I desperately need to create a mini data center. I have all the required hardware and software for the same and need to have a proper solution to be a hosting provider.

Let me first clear what all I have:
12 Computers
05 Quad Servers with 2 NICS each with 1 TB HDD
10 MBPS (1:1) Dedicated Internet Leased Line with 32 public static IPs
Windows 2003/ 2008 Licensed Copy of Standard/Enterprise/Web/R2 Editions
Plesk Panel (free for 1 domain)
Access to All Microsoft licensed software
20 Domains readily available to be hosted and/or used as nameservers

What I want to achieve:
I want to have my own DNS server. I want my nameservers to be put on from the godady DNS for any domain registered in it. Like I want to have my own primary & secondary name servers.
e.g. ns1.myownnameserverdomain.com
ns2.myownnameserverdomain.com

I should be able to host multiple domains on my Hosting server which will be either win2003 or windows 2008. DNS servers may be separate provided to achieve ns1 and ns2 as my own domain.

I want to install Parellel Plesk Panel 9.5.1 for Windows so that I should have ease to control various things from that panel.

I want to be able to host PHP, ASP, .NET pages. I should also have support for MySQL databases on the host server.

Basically, I am looking to have a mini data center on trial basis.

Can anyone help me in setting up the above please? If somebody provides perfect solution which works for me, I will be happy to pay him some money :)

Thanks & Regards
Javed

Related:

1 response

Hi,Nice Post, I am using this https://www.tucktail.com/ site's hosting and domain name for publish my website,here you may try this site for more information.