Your post has been transfered to the viruses/security forum.
Please follow these instructions:
1. Ctrl + Alt + Del to bring up Task Manager.
2. Click "New Task..." then click "Browse..."
3. Click My Computer on the left panel. Click C:\ - WINDOWS
4. Navigate to explorer.exe, right click and copy explorer. Rename it to explorer1 (.exe)
5. Hit Cancel to go back to Create New Task window. Type regedit.exe and click OK.
6. In the registry editor, navigate to the following Key:
7. With the Winlogon key selected, look in the right side window for the
8. Double click Shell. In the Value Data box, you should see Explorer.exe. Change it to
explorer1.exe and click OK.
9. Exit the registry editor and reboot the computer
Download, install and run Malwarebyte which you can find on this site:
Ensure you make an update.
Please request a FULL system scan, which may take about 90 minutes.
When the scan is completed, delete all items found.
Once your computer is clean and working normally just to be on the safe side
*Turn off system restore and wait 30 seconds,
*Turn it back on and create a new restore point.
This way it gets rid of anything bad that might have gotten saved in a restore point and you have a clean restore point to use in the near future if needed.
Do not turn it off until your computer is clean and working normally because you might need to use it if something goes wrong during the clean-up process.
It is better to go back to an infected restore point if something goes wrong then to not be able to undo changes that were damaging.