Why can't i load a certain link but othrs can

Closed
Mert - May 11, 2010 at 03:05 AM
frozenblizzard Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2010 - May 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Hello everyone, I got a problem recently about loading a certain page specifically this provided link: http://www.drewmyersphoto.net/inspectr/publish.htm

I don't know why I kept on having a problem loading such link saying "PROBLEM LOADING PAGE- THE CONNECTION WAS RESET (The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.)". I tried asking my friends to view the said link but surprisingly they will be able to load such page.. I don't know if this was due to my anti-virus.. I was using AVAST.. I tried stopping such AVG but still doesn't work... Could anyone out there help me please? I really need some assistance here... I just need to view the link for my flickr passion. Any help would highly be appreciated.. Thank you so much and hope to hear from anyone soon. Have a nice day...

2 responses

frozenblizzard Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2010
May 11, 2010 at 03:31 AM
Other websites/links work fine for me... the above link is the only one I can't load/view... What might be the cause of such problem... help please...

thanks,
Mert
frozenblizzard Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday May 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2010
May 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM
No answers? :(