Wireless Internet connection

Closed
Em-Jay - May 14, 2010 at 04:00 PM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - May 14, 2010 at 04:15 PM
Hello, I have a wireless network in my house workign perfectly fine. I recently purchased a PS3 and tried connecting it wirelessly to the internet. Everytime I try to connect, my internet stops working. On my DSL modem I m stilll getting a solid DSL light ( which means it is working because it is suppoe to solid green for the internet to work). I am not sure if my router can not handle the amount of wireless devices connected to it or my internet connection is too slow.
I also have a wireless printer which I tried connecting to the wireless network. I was able to connect the printer but all other devices were not able to connect to the internet.

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
May 14, 2010 at 04:15 PM
I found I had to connect direct with my ethernet cable so I purchased a couple of Comtrend powerline adapters which plug into any power socket Done the trick