Connectivity of net to lapy through blutooth

Closed
novin - Jun 16, 2010 at 01:06 AM
 shubham - Mar 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Hello,
i hv nokia 2700 classic and i hv activated settings on it through online talking with customer care ,i also hv recharged with 98 in airtel ., but i am not able to browse net on lapy,,plz tell me what is procedure to connect?
i tried once and created 3 dial up connection , but now no one access the internet.
i feed up username and password also while creating dial up connection?was it required?
what i do is "blutooth<join personal network<........and more steps"
plz tell me the full procedure?

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 16, 2010 at 03:00 AM
Dear Novin,

You should actually make use of the phone's PC Suite in order to complete the task.

Thank you.
sorry sir it is not understood
samsung s3310 dil-up setting
Hi,
To browse internet using mobile (Via Bluetooth) In detail.

You should have
1. Nokia PC Suit installed.
2. PC should have Bluetooth.
3. Now go to control panel-Other Ctrl panel option and click on Bluetooth devices.
4. Now turn on Bluetooth of your mobile.
5. Now click add add in Bluetooth devices. Check(Right mark) my device is set up...option & click next.
6. Now you'll see your mobile in the list.
7. Click on it & click next.
8. Now use your own pass key (Any key u want) & click next.
9. Now your phone will ask about pairing, click accept and enter passkey.
10. It'll ask connect automatically, click accept.
11. Now the process installs required drivers & shows installation complete.
12. Now you can see your mobile in the devices list of Bluetooth option.Now click on your device &click properties-services and check mark on all options(3 in XP and 5 or 6 in Vista) and click OK.
13. Now system will install some more drivers.
14. Now restart PC.
15. Now start PC suit.
16. Click internet icon(One touch access).
17. Now you'll see spanner icon, click on it, Select your Nokia phone as modem and click next, Select your operator from list, Click right mark.
18.If your not having your operator (Like Docomo) in the list then select configure connection manually & click next and type your access point(TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET for TATA DOCOMO).This access point name should be same in your mobile also i.e. in settings-connectivity-packet data-packet data settings-edit active access point as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET for Docomo and airtelgors.com for airtel.

Now U Can Browse Using Your Computer connected By Your Lovely Mobile.

Bye.

-B.Srikanth

Mail-
Email Id removed for security