My laptop won't find the Ip Address

Closed
shabu Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2008 - Nov 27, 2008 at 09:23 AM
 mutthulaxmi - May 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Hello,
Hi Everyone , My laptop with Xp won't find the IP address if I put WPA-PSK with my own Password...but if I leave my Internet open will find the IP address .....??????

Thanks
Related:

3 responses

GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday November 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2008 45
Dec 2, 2008 at 03:25 AM
choose WPA-PSK PERSONAL, make sure your network key is entered correctly, change your key or use another encryption
If you're talking about how to find your ip adress then press the windows botton then press r. After that, type cmd then press ok. And after that type ipconfig the press enter.
Don't know what to do. My computer has the same problem. Mine's a Dell, but the Dell help only works if you have a warranty. I'm so fed up with companies that over charge then don't help you after you've bought their products. x_x America is filled with too many money making whores.
hai,
i thought best way to find the ip address using <a href="http://www.ip-details.com/">www.ip-details.com</a> please try this. you wil get solution to your problem.