Ipod touch Stays the same when charging :(

Closed
pri_chub - Jul 26, 2010 at 06:00 PM
 Ianr98 - Dec 28, 2010 at 07:34 PM
Hey, so ive had an ipod touch for a few months. When i was using it one day, it froze so i held the home button and the top button for about 30 seconds to reboot it. it already had low battery so when it loaded, it said i had to charge it.
So when i plug it in to charge it, it says its charging, like normal. But it stays like that for only a few minutes then changes to the screen that shows when you're turning your ipod on or rebooting it. it stays like this for hours, then it flickers and starts all over again. As long as i leave it, it never charges out of 20% battery.

I cant use my ipod, and i dont know what to do.
Please help and leave your suggestions, thanks :)

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 31, 2010 at 03:40 AM
Dear Sir,

Please indicate whether you actually tried to get it restored to factory settings.

Thanks in advance.
I have a 8gb 1st generation touch and I am having the same problem the screen shows a battery with nothing in it not even a red column I leave it on the wall Charger for hours but the iPod turns off then on repeatedly gaining no charge.

I have replaced the battery but the same thing kept happening, the iPod doesn't stay on long enough to restore even when plugged into the computer so I am stuck

PLEASE HELP