Problems with my internet

Closed
jakegroves Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010 - Aug 10, 2010 at 11:52 AM
jakegroves Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010 - Aug 10, 2010 at 01:18 PM
Hello,

Yesterday when i woke up i could not connect to my wireless internet, every time it said Windows cannot connect to LiveBox-DE28. This kept appearing in the event log when i did so, so i then plugged in my ethernet cable to my router and i can connect via Lan, but every now and again it only gives me Local Internet.

But later that day i took my laptop to my friends and tried it on their internet,i could connect via wireless perfectly which i found weird. I am not sure it is my router because my brother and mum was connected wirelessly on it.

i have also did a restore to 4days previously, same problem and reinstalled the driver

please help, i am on orange internet using livebox-DE28 and my laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Li 2735

much appreciated if i can get this fixed.
Jake
Related:

1 response

jakegroves Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010
Aug 10, 2010 at 01:18 PM
i just managed to fix it, if you have a livebox or a router with the similar problem
try putting the router in "pairing mode" before you connect, it worked for me

thanks