Program wont work

Closed
monkeyface91 - Aug 10, 2010 at 08:12 PM
 Monkeyface91 - Aug 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Hello,
I recently had to install a new hard drive into my Dell Inspiron 1545 Intel COre 2 Duo 2.10 ,4 Gigs Ram, ATI Radeon HD 4300 so i go tall my files and drivers updated. Sometimes i try to start KMPlayer but it wont start, so i go to the processes and it is there with a ridiculously low memory usage of 116k, i try to end it but it wont go away, i try taskkill and it wont end, if i try to shutdown it hangs at logging off. THe only way to stop it is to do a cold shutdown and restart. I have tried removing various software (bonjour/apple) updated all my drivers (again) and reinstalling newer versions of KMplayer. And while the kmplayer is in the processes and i try to start another one, it doesnt star either and adds another kmplayer.exe to the processes

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 11, 2010 at 04:19 AM
Hi there,

If you are installing application on system you must use the versions which are for your system compatible that is for windows 7 and 32 or 64 bit so that is works,

Thanks
i was able to use the kmplayer for 7-8 months before, but i just reinstalled windows 7 into my laptop this morning so problem solved