Switching between windows in Win7 by Alt+Tab

Closed
Viesturs - Aug 12, 2010 at 03:42 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Hello,

Using Alt+Tab dialog box in the center of screen appears. However even i am holding Alt key dialog desapears in a moment, but screen jumps to previous window. I have not time to get oriented in dialog box to see what exactly I need. In aim to keep it visible, I do need to press Tab all the time (Keeping Alt presed).
Couple days ago I some how managed to keep dialog box open and not desapeared just holding Alt (after Alt+Tab) with released Tab key.Then I got sufficient time to see what I need, and then presing Tab to pick (or pick by mouse cursor). But thenafter restart this returned to the state I described at the beginning.

Also comand "Ctrl+Alt+Tab" does not work as described in Help - yes - I can use cursors to move between windows, but I do not see dialog box with open windows prewiev - that is not in front, but behind windows (although it is open and is visible partly behind open windows)

So - how could I manage to keep dialog box open and in front just holding Alt (after Alt+Tab and then Tab released)?

Many thanks

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Hi there,

Its either ctrl tab or alt tab not 3 keys but only two.

Thanks