Dell Inspiron 10 Mini Font Problem

Closed
jmreire Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2010 - Aug 15, 2010 at 06:35 AM
jmreire Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2010 - Aug 16, 2010 at 06:26 AM
Hello,
I have a Dell Inspiron Mini 10, and accidently increased the size of the fonts in >Display>Appearance>Settings, and now when I open the same menu the section to reduce the font size is hidden. Any workaround or solution to this problem?
Thanks,
Jmreire,

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 16, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Dear Sir,

It is not hidden. You should have it dragged in order to get the settings to adjust.

Thank you.
jmreire Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2010
Aug 16, 2010 at 06:26 AM
Thank you Wyatt for your help.
From following the blogs, this seems to be a very common problem with the DELL Inspiron 10" Mini. Very difficult to get it to display the complete page. For example, with Adobe update, it is not possible to access the "I Agree" button on the very bottom of the page. The same applies to other downloads and updates as well.
So I went to >Display>Appearances> Font size. I should have reduced the font size, but by mistake, I increased it.
Now when I go to >Display>Appearances> the Font size button is not visible.
I can press ALT>Space> M, and it is possible to move the visible screen around, and see the Font button, but when I click on it, the screen returns to "normal" and the Fonts button again vanishes...... Quite a problem, and for sure the last MINI I will buy..
Thanks, and your comments / ideas are very welcome.
Jim.