for this, try the procedures below:
1. you will need your USB key and a DOS bootable floppy disk.
(note: The DOS bootable floppy disk must use "format /s" command. A WinME system disk can't do this.)
2. Insert the USB key and a DOS bootable floppy disk and boot.
3. Enter the BIOS setup.
4. Go to
>"USB Mass Storage Device Configuration" section
> set your USB key's "Emulation Type" to "Hard Disk".
5. "Exit & Save".
6. Boot from the DOS bootable floppy disk, and format /s your USB memory key.
(note: Be sure to check the drive letter assigned to your USB memory key before formatting.)
7. Reboot and enter the BIOS setup.
8. Go to "Boot"
>"Removale Drives", and set the "1st Drive" to [your USB memory key].
9. Go to "Exit" and "Exit & Save".
10. Remove the DOS bootable floppy diskette and reboot.