Msn showing contacts not added when they are

Closed
jen - Oct 1, 2010 at 09:31 AM
S. Taylor Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday September 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2010 - Oct 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM
help someone im having an issue with added friends to my msni add them and i know 100% they accpted it however it shows on msn that they dont have me added as a friend when infact they do
i have 2 email address both hotmail i added my one email to my other to test it and singed in acppted it singed back into my my mian msn and it says my other is not added when in fact it is what is going on my hubby and are confused what happend is he cant get into his msn so he made a new one and i added him and i watched him sgin on and accpet me then i signed right back on to mine and it still says he dont have me added however his says i have him added to his we even try this with his blackberry and its still showing up now when i view his profile it says were friends in messnger however when i go to the privicey thing it says hes has not added me to my frinds list this is very upsetting can anyone help plllleeease

Related:

1 response

S. Taylor Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday September 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2010 1
Oct 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Hi Jen,
I understand your frustration. I researched this issue for you and have not found any quick fixes.

Some possible causes and solutions: steps to follow can be found at the links below - directly from Windows Live Solution Center

1) Your contacts cache folder is corrupted - there are steps to resolve/empty this
2) You may have exceeded your limit of contacts - you can increase this
3) You may need to uninstall & reinstall Windows Live Messenger
4) You or your contacts may be blocked - make sure you or they are unblocked

"Please contact the support team of Windows Live Messenger about your issue.
When their support page opens, please do these steps:

1. Choose the version of your Messenger
2. On the new page, click any topic at the left side of the page
3. Click "Get more help" located at the bottom right part of the page
4. Click "Get support."
5. Complete the form then click "Submit." "

Good luck, I hope this helps.
If you do find a solution or get assistance, would you please post the answer.
There are thousands of people searching for solutions to this problem.
Thanks so much for posting!