Need PCI driver Dell Optiplex 755 window XP

Solved/Closed
3mendo Jr. - Oct 21, 2010 at 01:36 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Oct 22, 2010 at 08:43 AM
Hi,

I have a Dell Optiplex 755 computer and I have installed windows XP professional on it; I have installed almost all the necessary drivers, but while checking on the Device Manager it was still showing a yellow question mark near the PCI device and it was showing a message that this driver was missing. Actually, it is not causing any problem to the computer as everything else is working properly, but it is still missing. I dont have driver CD for this computer. Will anyone give me an idea where I can find this driver in order to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

3mendo Jr.
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 21, 2010 at 01:43 PM
Hello,

You can download the drivers from the manufacture website and install it.

Click on the below link and download the drivers.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WW1&catid=-1&dateid=-1&impid=-1&osl=EN&typeid=-1&formatid=-1&servicetag=&SystemID=PLX_PNT_P4_755&hidos=WLH&hidlang=en&TabIndex=&scanSupported=False&scanConsent=False

Download the chipset drivers and install it.

Good Luck.