My Ipod Nano 5th Gen. has a white screen!HELP

Closed
KassiNikole Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday 2 November 2010 Status Member Last seen 1 November 2010 - 1 Nov 2010 à 23:42
XxShyloxX Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 4 December 2010 Status Member Last seen 4 December 2010 - 4 Dec 2010 à 17:50
It has a blank white screen, It still plays music but it wont reset! I think it might have water damage ,but not to sure. I have tried letting it sit in rice for a couple days, Plugging it into the computer and wall, restore the original settings and still nothing worked!
Please, if you have a resolution let me know! I don't have the money to send it in to get it repaired.

Thank you!

1 response

XxShyloxX Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 4 December 2010 Status Member Last seen 4 December 2010 6
4 Dec 2010 à 17:50
i dont know I still need to fix mine its exactly the same :(?