Dv9000 touchpad does not work!

Closed
cappydv Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2010 - Nov 6, 2010 at 05:05 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 7, 2010 at 05:38 AM
Hello,

I have a dv9000 and the touchpad does not work. (Not even light, no ice). Touch is not responding ... Driver I have a newly installed (I use Windows XP), I tried to change the cable, I tried to connect a second touchpad from the same computer, but still the same. everything else works perfectly normal, except for the touchpad. where would be a mistake? (Think on the motherboard or elsewhere?) How to fix this problem?

thanks for the answers

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 7, 2010 at 03:52 AM
Hi,

It might have been a driver conflict issue on system ,since you changed the sensor cable it might have complicated the situation ,Try reinstalling its original os which came with laptop and i guarantee your touchpad will work as before,Do provide your feedback after having done system recovery.

Thanks
cappydv Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 at 05:22 AM
Thanks for the reply, but I bought it without the cd.... Maybe there is there any link for this cd? On the computer at the bottom of the license of XP Media Center Edition 2006

thanks
Blocked Profile
Nov 7, 2010 at 05:38 AM
Hi,

I mean to reinstall its original os which came with laptop when it was purchased,i guess its vista right?try it